About Me

My photo
Stockbridge, Ga, United States
I am married to the love of my life and blessed to be the mom of 6 amazing kids, 5 here on earth and one I long to see again in heaven. We are entering our third decade of parenting together, and love all the blessings along this journey. I am a homeschool mom,a writer, a trainer, and a speaker, but mostly I am a sinner saved by grace who desperately desires to encourage others on this path and to live a life that brings Glory to the One who saved me.

Monday, April 16, 2012

synonyms- grammar practice

The synonym bag is based on the same concept as the homophone bag. I found these adorable lady bug eggs in the clearance rack in the same box as those cute turtles, but you could really use any plastic Easter eggs for this project.
Inside of each egg are 12 words that match into six synonym matches.

The object of each egg is simply to match the words on the cute lady bug chart.

And that's it- cute, easy and another competency to practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment