About Me

My photo
Stockbridge, Ga, United States
I am married to the love of my life and blessed to be the mom of 6 amazing kids, 5 here on earth and one I long to see again in heaven. We are entering our third decade of parenting together, and love all the blessings along this journey. I am a homeschool mom,a writer, a trainer, and a speaker, but mostly I am a sinner saved by grace who desperately desires to encourage others on this path and to live a life that brings Glory to the One who saved me.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Journal prompts

The simplicity of this competency bag is almost too easy to post, but the concept is so good I didn't want to miss it. These are simply journal prompts, gathered from many different sources (They are EVERYWHERE on-line!) If you are not familiar with these, they are simply story starters designed to give ideas for journal writing.

I added a blank journal in my bag, and I think I might add a special pen too since this is a bag I plan to have my sweet girl use everyday. The task- choose a journal prompt, write a page in the journal! Love this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment